Samsung Galaxy s5 dns error

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Guest, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

#2 Guest, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    when i try to connect to the internet from my Galaxy s5 first it says No signal found for mobile networks, ok.
    It then says the server at www.google.com can't be found because the DND look-up failed. DND is the network service that translates a websites name to its internet address. This ettor is most often caused by having no connection to the internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing internet from accessing the network.
    The phone was originally with telstra and I changed it over to optus, this is in Australia.
    I have had it connected to the internet before, however it seems to loose the settings. Another problem I have with the phone is that it will loose the network and takes up to five tries at connecting to the network again before it will connect. Once connected it runs fine however it doesn't automatically ever get an internet connection. The way I have managed to have it connect to the internet was by sending the settings to the phone from the internet. This also required 4 or 5 times trying before it worked.

Any help would be awesome.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Sorry guys its a DNS

Sorry guys its a DNS look-up.