Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Galaxy S6

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Kyler, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Kyler

Kyler Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

What would you rather get? I sure would get the Note 4 due to its size and it's just more appealing to the eyes to me. I don't think specifications is that much worth it, what are your thoughts?

2. Loading...

3. AlexKid

AlexKid Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

It largely depends if you're going to be more mobile or desk bound in your day-to-day routines. You should also consider if you're going to be streaming a lot of movies and playing games. The Note 4 is definitely the more versatile device of the two. If you're going to be moving around a lot and taking calls, it's just better to go with the Galaxy S6.

4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Very bad comparison. They're designed for two separate audiences. If you want computing power, even though the S6 is faster, the Note 4 is the winner for its large screen and S-Pen. On the other hand, the S6 boasts a smaller frame with a nicer design. It's all about the size difference when it comes to these two devices.

5. Anu

Anu New Member

Samsung Galaxy S6 is a wonderful device. It comes with 5.1 inches (Large) display,16 MP Primary camera and 2550 mAh, Li-ion battery.The device offers Latest connectivity options like NFC, 4G (selected markets), 3G, Wi-Fi, USB port, Bluetooth v4.0 and GPS/AGPS.Go for 91mobiles as it is the best place to buy such an excellent device.