Samsung Galaxy Mega vs Samsung S6

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Nattybatty, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Nattybatty

Nattybatty New Member

I have the Mega and I love the fact that it's so big. I believe the S6 is a bit smaller (I could be wrong) but still big none the less. I heard that the camera on the S6 is EXCELLENT, can anyone attest to that? Also, I want to know what else would set the S6 apart from the Mega?

2. Loading...

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Well, you haven't been specific on which version of the Mega you have, the first or second iteration. Both have at least 6" screen sizes, so they're obviously bigger than both variants of the Galaxy S6. However, both Mega variants feature underpowered processors, low RAM, and other lackluster hardware. I'm sure it adds up for a decent experience at worse, but the Galaxy S6 will run circles around both Mega devices, especially in the camera department. Higher-end hardware, newer software.

4. Nattybatty

Nattybatty New Member

I had no idea there were two versions to the Mega:oops:. I'm assuming I have the first one as I got it 6 months after it came into the market. I can agree with what you say about the camera. The outer camera is MUCH better than the inner camera. Hmmmm

5. Manpreet-Singh

Manpreet-Singh New Member

Honestly, i just want to say i don't like any Samsung mobile phone.