Rooting Android

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guest, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

I WAS THINKING A LOT ABOUT ROOTING MY PHONE,BUT I`M AFRAID.I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4.
    WHAT ARE THE ADAVANTAGES OF ROOTING ANDROID? DOES ROOTING CAUSE PROBLEMS ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Hi,
    First of all, why

Hi,
    First of all, why do you want to root your device ?if you want to fully customize your phone by installing custom ROMs and also to get rid of carrier bloatware which is usually full of unneeded apps and works slower
    you can root it, yes, rooting is an advantage here.
    So, rooting Android doesn`t cause problems unless you are an advanced user who knows what he's doing and why he's doing it, because it can cause problems if you do it wrong .
    If you are not that kind of user, by rooting your phone you void the warranty so let rooting be a well-thought decision AND Some apps may stop working properly.
    It was my case ...After I rooted it, same phone as yours, my alarm clock sometimes simply didn't ring .

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

For me, one of the

For me, one of the best aspects for rooting the s4 was to get admin access to myphone. Also, being able to add any app to the multi-screen Windows and able to run rooted app such as the DSLR Controller app, which requires root (or full admin access) were a must too .
    Root is required for these functions.