Quick Charge

Discussion in 'HTC' started by JoshK, Jul 16, 2015.

1. JoshK

JoshK Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

With the M9 compatible with qualcomm quick charge 2.0, do you have the feature at all?

At the moment I don't use quick charge as I still use my standard charger though I've been looking at a quick charger which is £12.99 and have been considering it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

2. Loading...

3. geekeric

geekeric New Member

4. JoshK

JoshK Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I had a quick look at this the other day. The only problem is it's for a cigarette charger in a car which I dont have! But looking at equivalent mains ones though!

5. geekeric

geekeric New Member

6. JoshK

JoshK Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I've also been looking into these but I've been looking at the Anker ones as the reviews for them are just top end! The only thing that I've been questioning about them is can it also be used as a USB HUB? So for example, can I plug my phone into it and use it as a USB hub as well as it's charging (and quick charging)

7. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

A quick charge would be a great thing to have! Mine takes so long and I always have to run out of the house not complete charging. I will also look at amazon for something like this.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Once you go with a quick charge charger you will never go back so make the effort and buy one! You'll not regret it and it's a great investment!

9. JoshK

JoshK Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

From what I've been looking at they all seem to be pretty decent. But I've decided that I'm not going to get a quick charger for now, I'm still happy with my standard one (It has an extra long cable!). Plus I'm saving up money for other things now so It's not quite as high on my priority list!