Protective Case

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by snowmanpoint88, May 18, 2015.

1. snowmanpoint88

snowmanpoint88 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Hey, guys! I am so thrilled today because I just received a Samsung S6 from my parents! I am just getting used to and loving the iPhone 4s that was given to me by a friend. So, I am really happy to have a new phone again!

Anyway, I want to buy a protective case for it. Sadly, when I went to the mall, the stores were not selling S6 cases yet. I was wondering if anyone here has an idea about where I can purchase customized protective cases online. The store should be able to ship internationally. :)

Thanks in advance for all the suggestions!

2. Loading...

3. cazo26

cazo26 New Member

hey!
    It may seem a little obvious but I genuinely think that Amazon has the best selection of cases online and normally what you see is what you get which I really like........ The thing about any android phone is it isn't an apple so most stores I find don't actually stock android cases whereas many stores would have anything from a 4s to 6 case. It really is due to the popularity of a phone if a store is going to stock it. Amazon you are guarenteed to find something.
    Otherwise you also have aliexpress.com..... I haven't used it personally but I know a few friends that are happy with what they get. The only thing is even though shipping is normally free it takes a LONG time. As in a month or so if I remember correctly. That's one reason why I haven't gotten anything from them. However as I'm living in France at the moment it could also be due to my location but normally I have seen that they give you realistic shipping times so there are no surprises there !
    Hope this helps !

4. Miaka_M

Miaka_M Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I agree with cazo26, Amazon has a good variety of decent case and they have it for a good price as well. I purchased my current case from them, for about $6 which included free shipping and it is the best case that I've ever had because I've dropped my phone a number of times and it is still in one piece. I must say also that some ebay sellers offer some really nice cases as well, but of course, first check out the reviews before you decide. :)

cazo26 likes this.
  5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Check out SlickWraps, I think they have some of them. Amazon is also a good place for starting out.

6. snowmanpoint88

snowmanpoint88 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Thanks for all the suggestions! I would like something customized though. Meaning, I will provide the design, and the seller would put my design on the case. I browsed Amazon already, and I didn't find anything that I liked. Anyway, thank you again for replying to my post. :D

7. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Contact an artist on a site like Etsy or something like that. They can make a customized case for you with your own design, although I have no idea how much that's going to cost. A custom job is always going to cost noticeably more than simply purchasing an existing case that's available for sale.

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I also have to agree and say the first place that people should always look is Amazon, for any cases or other peripherals they need. Even if you don't see any you like, it will give you an idea as to what is actually out there and what might become available in the future.

#7 pwarbi, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  9. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

I bought a lot of cases in my life, especially ones that are of good material and it's not even expensive at all. I bought them from abroad, mostly Chinese or Asian sellers. If you go on eBay, you can clearly sort out the options to find free shipping ones, and they're great and don't cost much at all, they are of good quality and you can check the user's rating.

10. AlexKid

AlexKid Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Congratulations on receiving such awesome gifts from your parents and your friend. There are plenty of online stores where I'm sure you'll find just the right case you're looking for. If you're looking for stylish, customized cases you could try Society6 but they can be a little steep on prices. Alternatively try Amazon and eBay, I would be surprised if you can't find the perfect case here.

pwarbi likes this.
  11. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think a lot also depends on how much you want to spend. Some of the cases, especially for the S6 can be pretty expensive but I think it's probably worth spending that little bit extra, after all, the device won't exactly be cheap to replace or repair will it.