Problems with iOS upgrade

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by introspectivgroup, May 6, 2015.

1. introspectivgroup

introspectivgroup New Member

I wanted to know if anyone experienced any problems when they upgraded their iOS from iOS 7 to iOS 8. I have found a couple of little glitches here and there and I am just curious to know if someone else experienced this.

2. Loading...

3. TitanDolphin1

TitanDolphin1 New Member

What kind of glitches are you talking about because Apple's Software as a whole has some glitches. Or it might just be the version you upgraded to it might have some bugs and glitches which Apple hasn't fixed yet. My advice is wait until the next update and if that update doesn't fix the glitch then contact Apple and see what they have to say about it.

4. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Yes, I did have problem when the upgrade took place. Suddenly, all the shows that I have been watching were lagging, or buffering a long time. All my photos stopped synching to other devices and I thought my devices were broken. Causing me to reset them since I thought something were wrong with my phone and my iPad. I was going crazy with these problem until the upgrade to 8.3. After the upgrade, some of these issues were fixed and I am a happy camper now.