Possible upgrade?

PulkitGoyal1997

I currently have a Moto G that I am thoroughly satisfied with.
But, I was thinking about upgrading to a better phone with a bigger screen.
Although I give advice to a lot of people over which phone to buy, I cant make up my own mind for some reason.
What new phone should I go for? (iPhones are out of my budget and I wouldn't buy it even if I had the money).

GavinGimbo

Recognized Member
Recognized Member
Hello!

Well, first let me know your maximum budget limit. There are many phones out there and so it all comes down to how much you want to spend on a new smartphone.

I will compile a list for you then.

PulkitGoyal1997

I don't know the prices where you live, but I have a budget of about Rupees 30000-35000.
Apologies for the late reply, I was caught up in some personal issues. :D

GavinGimbo

Recognized Member
Recognized Member
I don't know the prices where you live, but I have a budget of about Rupees 30000-35000.
Apologies for the late reply, I was caught up in some personal issues. :D
Not a problem! Everybody has their busy time! :)

Okay, so I've compiled a list of phones that you can get for that price. Do check with your stores for prices:
  • OnePlus One 64GB - Still a good choice!
  • Sony Xperia Z3 - Awesome performer. No problems at all.
  • Xiaomi Mi 4 - If you like MIUI 6 this will not be a problem. Great phone.
  • Motorola Google Nexus 6 - Large, but great!
Notice that all the phones above have at least 3GB of RAM. I think it's very important that you have enough memory to futureproof yourself. All devices I recommend here are my personal favorites. They have great battery life, performance, design, camera and every other aspect.

If you need any more information, let me know! I am personally going to buy myself a phone (probably Nexus cause I prefer stock Android) but waiting until November for the new Nexus this year. That's just me!

IcyBC

Recognized Member
Recognized Member
Of the list GavinGimbo gave, I would pick the Sony Xperia Z3 since I always like products from Sony and had an old one before. It was a good phone and I am sure this one would be a perfect one in the future for me too.

GavinGimbo

Recognized Member
Recognized Member
Of the list GavinGimbo gave, I would pick the Sony Xperia Z3 since I always like products from Sony and had an old one before. It was a good phone and I am sure this one would be a perfect one in the future for me too.
Definitely is a great phone! A friend of mine has it and it's literally buttery smooth. Multitasking is also easy for the phone, no handling issues.

PulkitGoyal1997

I'm not a big fan of Sony, to be honest.
But I will check the Z3 out.
I've got my eyes on the OnePlus One for quite a while now but I'll make sure to check out the Nexus and the Xiomi too.
Thank you very much!

GavinGimbo

Recognized Member
Recognized Member
I'm not a big fan of Sony, to be honest.
But I will check the Z3 out.
I've got my eyes on the OnePlus One for quite a while now but I'll make sure to check out the Nexus and the Xiomi too.
Thank you very much!
You're very welcome!

Take your chance and feel every phone in store before buying. That will definitely help decide on what you prefer!

:)