phone turns off when I recieve a call

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mike89, Apr 1, 2015.

1. mike89

mike89 New Member

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Can anyone help me ? I have big problems with my phone .lt shows that the battery is almost full but if someone tries to call me, call only once (like beep) then after a few seconds it turns off ! What can it be, damaged battery or the phone? to know if I should buy a new battery or a new phone :)

2. Loading...

3. ChipAndDale

ChipAndDale New Member

Mar 31, 2015
    Male
    and when you turn on the phone, the battery is fine or empty ? Is the only way to see if the battery is the problem

4. Sofia

Sofia Member

Mar 23, 2015
    I had the same issue with my Huawei phone and i haven`t fix it yet :| don`t know how

5. Sofia

Sofia Member

Mar 23, 2015
    Nobody has no clue ? :(

6. joshposh

joshposh Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    Try taking out the battery and clean out the contacts of the phone and battery. Let the phone sit without the battery for a few minutes. Insert the battery and do a full reboot. If that doesn't work save all of your valuable info and you might have to do a total reset on it.

Also ask yourself if you had installed something recently that might have done this. Did you just download or upgraded and app or software? That might be it also.

7. chevypowell

chevypowell Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Feb 9, 2015
    Male
    Knowledge Seeker
    1 unmount your SD card
    2 navigate to settings -wireless-network then hold the power button for 07 secs,subsequently hold the home button while holding the power button.
    3 calibrate your battery
    4 boot into safe mode then delete the culprit app that is causing problems. It can be known as a virus.

8. devinametallic

devinametallic New Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Female
    I was having this issue with one of my old phones but the josh's suggestion is what helped me.