Phone is getting too Hot and the Battery Constantly Discharge !

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by JimSmith92, Apr 1, 2015.

1. JimSmith92

JimSmith92 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I don't know why, but sience i own this phone, i have this problem even if i tried something like 4 ROM's before...while i'm using the phone ( surfing, browsing,music, etc ) i feel a terrible heat on his back cover that almost burn my fingers :)) ( joking ) but is getting very hott when you touch it... also the battery is discharging very fast ... :(((

2. Loading...

3. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

what ROM's have u been trying ? it is recommended to install official ROM's only...

4. JimSmith92

Recognized Member

i have tried official Samsung ROM also, and still, the battery discharging very fast...

5. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

but with official ROM you're not experiencing heat problems right ? as for the battery, maybe you need to replace it... N7000 is pretty old and the battery might be damaged over the year or it can't keep a charge anymore... the battery nowdays for N7000 are pretty cheap..

6. JimSmith92

Recognized Member

with the official ROM is not getting that hot, only with customs ROM and the battery from what i have seen when i took it out and look carrefully, it looks ok ...

7. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

:D it dosen't have to ,, look ok '', it does have to contantly holding a charge almost all day without problems... maybe you have a clone battery or something like that ... but i still think that you need to replace it with a newer one from ebay or amazon

If you're phone not getting hot with Official ROM's then stick with them, cutom ROM's ar well known to have bugs and alot of modifications into them that might be the reasonw hy you're phone is getting hott :p