Phone Call Issues Anyone ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Andreas, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    I recently got a fee complains about my call quality, the other person say that they hear echos on the background... even if i'm on a silnet area , they still say about strange sounds...

I tested myself with another phone and i can hear some bearing, like wheels or metal scrap on the background... anyone else having this issue ?

I'm on Android 4.3 JB

2. Loading...

3. problemphone

problemphone New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    are u sure that your ROM is not having some bug;s inside ? ussually modified ROM's comes with alot of bugs...

4. Andreas

Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    i've been using this ROM for more than 1 year and i didn't have this kind of problems with it... that's why i;m here in the forum to search for some help or if someone experience this kind of problems...

5. problemphone

problemphone New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    well buddy, i don't have this issue, i'm on stock 2.3 ROM and my phone call is fine...

maybe you have a faulty microphone unit ... take the phone for a quick inspection to a local store...

6. Andreas

Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    But is strange, because i don't drop my phone or produce damages to it , i always protect it very good, the microphone just failed like this ? o_O

Later Edit : i took the phone to a local shop to have it examined and the faulty microhpone unit has been replaced... now the phone calls are very clear, i test it by myself with a friend of mine... :p

i'm still wondering why my microphone has failed ... :(

7. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

May 17, 2015
    Female
    Glad you had it fix, as I was thinking that it could be the network or the cell phone provider! I have this problem some time when I am in a certain buildings. I can't even receive the call!