People On the Other Line Can't Hear Me !

Discussion in 'LG' started by Jaafar, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

I have a problem with my G2 and i'm trying to figure it out if this is a hardware fail with my unit or everybody else that using G2 has this kind of strange problem...

Every 2 from 7,8 call's that i make , people on the other line tell me that they can't hear me ... I try to disable Voice Enhacement in my Call settings, try factory reset the device, but still, the problem is there...

I thought could be a software issue, i run the latest updates for my G2, but still, the problem is still there ... any ideea ? Could be a faulty microfon ?

2. Loading...

3. Oliver

Oliver Member

im an LG G2 users and i have the same problem, if anyone has any solution to this i would be gratefull ...

4. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

so i am not the only one experiencing this problem...

Edit : i call my mobile phone operator today and they told me to bring the phone for a tehnician inspection, i gave them the phone and after 2 hours i ill receive a call and they told me that my device is ok, the microfon has been replaced and now ti should be fine, buet guess what.... the issue is still there :((( i'm desperate ...

5. JimSmith92

JimSmith92 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I've read on many boards that alot of people are complaining about this , it has to be the LG flaw, just like it was with the Iphone Plus that bends, they didn't know about this problem and they start the assembly line production, then almost the entire lot nr of those phone has been relesed on the market... unfortunately there is nothing we can do, let's hope that they will came up with something, but i don't know, because is seems to be hardware related more than a software issue...