Nova Launcher Constantly Turn Off My Phone

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Oliver, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Oliver

Oliver Member

hello, i just install Nova Launcher from PlayStore, it is a great launcher, but now my phone is keep turrning Off everytime when i unlock it and start the launcher... i get an error that say Nova launch stopped and then the phone get turn off... :(

2. JimSmith92

JimSmith92 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

hy Oliver, what does make you think that the Nova Launcher is responbile for this ? I have been using Nova in my devices for long time and they are all ok ...

3. Oliver

Oliver Member

it''s because i didn't have this problem at first, everything was running fine until i install Nova Launcher and now the phone keep turning itself off after i get the Nova Launcher error... :(

4. JimSmith92

JimSmith92 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Ok, try to uninstall the app, then perform a full cleaning of junk and cache, then reboot your phone...

At this point don't install any app, go to Playstore and download Clean master, boost your phone, clean junk again and restart ....

Now go to your file manager into Android Folder, data > here delete everything...

After you do that, go to PlayStore and download again Nova launcher... install it

reboot your phone now and you should be just fine ... Good luck :D