No Sound in Headphone from time to time ? Anyone ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Suzie25, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Suzie25

Suzie25 Member

Hy guys, i have notice a recent problem with my Note 2, from time to time i play music wheile i'm on the bus and sometime the sound stop playing, after a couple of minutes the sound is back on ... why ?

2. Loading...

3. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

are u on stock ROM 4.1 ? This problem is well known in this version of the ROM, normally with an update is getting fixed

4. Suzie25

Suzie25 Member

hy guffe, no, i have bought a phone from a friend of mine with Android KitKat already installed into it... :(

5. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

Ok, try to change your earphone and listen music for a few days, if you still have the stopping sound problem, then it's clearly a software bug, if you don't have the problem, then most probably it's from your headphone...

6. Suzie25

Suzie25 Member

Ok guffe, i will try to borrow my brother headphone and come back if the problem is still there ...

PS : it seems that was from my headphones, i have try 4 days with my brother original Samsung S2 headphone and the stopping sound problem is fixed, i think it was because i use a chinesee unbrand headphone hat i bought them from a china website... :(( Only original product from now on :D

7. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

hahahah, i'm glad you fix it, yeah, only original branding products, this way you have the quality at first :D