No service error on Samsung s3 mobile

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by chevypowell, Sep 1, 2014.

1. chevypowell

chevypowell Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Feb 9, 2015
    Male
    Knowledge Seeker
    #1 chevypowell, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Ayub It seems like a

Ayub It seems like a culprit app which is causing the problem. These Apps tend to drain your battery faster than ever and also create a barrier with your SD Card. Although apps carries little weight on <b>"No Service Errors" </b>.However, it contribute some interference with the reception of incoming calls and signals.

Firstly let me address the Battery draining problem first.

1 Your Samsung S3 GT-19300

>Open Up Dialer

>Dial *#9900#

>Scroll down and Click “Low Battery Dump”

>Tap to Turn On

For more solutions to this problem please read here
    Fix Slow Charging

Before you can safely use your SD Card, you have to connect your Phone to a computer and backup all files, then from My Computer, right click the removable Drive and Format it. This will make it be recognizable by your Phone.

<b>To Address the No Service Error</b>
    Enter this code

>*#*#4636#*#*

You do not need to press send button, it will automatically appear the Service mode

>Enter Service mode

>Click on the top option, -Device information or Phone information

>Click on Run Ping test>

>Turn Off Radio

Please read here more more detailsFix No Service Issues

Diane Lane likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

#2 Guest, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Hi everybody,Can anyone help me I have problem with my phone service I use Samsung S3 GT-19300 and since last week while using the phone suddenly the no service sign appears and it freezes I have to restart it but then the battery is all used up if I had suppose 82% after restart I am left with only 17% what could be the possible problem and the best solution for it? Please help I have alot of data which I don't want to lose if I try moving it in SD card I can't because it doesn't show any card while it is actually inside.Its fussing me now I am unable to use my phone.
    Please help....