No Internal SDCard ? Phone dosen't recognize SDCard !

Discussion in 'LG' started by oldman47, Mar 25, 2015.

1. oldman47

oldman47 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I have Lollipop installed and i have notice a problem sience the last night, when i try to download anything from the internet, no matter if it is a music file, a video or just a picture, when i try to save it it says : No Internal SDCard or Internal SDcard is in Use. I have tried with stock browser, Mozilla, Chrome, Opera and i am not able to see the SDCard in order for me to save the file... :((

Anyone else has this problem ?

PS : i'm using lollipop Lollipop 5.0.1 ROM from autoprime.

2. Loading...

3. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

this seems a strange problem, have you been facing the same problem when u were using kitkat ?

4. oldman47

oldman47 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

i dont know, because i bought the phone with lollipop already installed... i would install kitkat and let you know if i still have this problem

5. Kyler

Kyler Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Did you check if the SD card itself broke down? I mean you can try and get one of those SD card readers and then put it in your phone and check if that works. Perhaps also try it on your computer, if it doesn't work that means the problem is with the SD card itself. If it does work, then you might want to try to reset your phone, or send it to be fixed because there might be hardware recognition problems.