No IMEI on Tmobile Galaxy S3 T999L (LTE)...? Phone not registering on

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Guest, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

No IMEI on Tmobile Galaxy S3 T999L (LTE)...? Phone not registering on MetroPCS network

I recently signed up for MetroPCS from Cricket GSM. When I go to check the network settings it says SIM card not inserted. The odd thing is that the phone was working with Cricket. I am unable to make calls or browse the web. When I go to check the IMEI it shows that is blank /0

I have seen serveral fixes, but I am uncertain what the best way to fix this issue would be...?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    Randy

#2 Guest, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  2. chevypowell

chevypowell Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Randall your IMEI # is

Randall your IMEI # is nulled. There are a few reason why your IMEI number is nulled. Either, Someone reported your phone as stolen or your EfS folder was corrupted.

Luckily there are four ways to fix this issue

> In the dialer , type- *#197328640# or *#*#197328640#*#*

>You will be prompt into the Command mode, On the screen provided , Select on Common , normally option 6

> Now Select (FTM) Option 1

Read more from this article - RESTORE GALAXY NULL IMEI # AND FIX NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK<a/>

Method 2

>Enable Debugging mode on your handset -Settings >Developer Options>USB debugging”checked”

>Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the Computer

> <a href="http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2230399&stc=1&d=1378153679">Download EFS Professional v2.0<a/>

>Extract and run EFS Professional.exe

>Click EFS Professional

<a href="http://www.technobezz.com/fix-samsung-galaxy-unknown-baseband-version/">TO RESTORE EFS FOLDER ON SAMSUNG GALAXY AND FIX UNKNOWN BASEBAND VERSION

#3 chevypowell, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015