New Nexus 5 Rumored For 2015 Release

Discussion in 'Google Nexus' started by teamxxlp, May 6, 2015.

1. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

According to various sources, a new version of the Nexus 5 will be released in 2015. Huawei or LG will develop the device, which is said to offer a 5.2-inch FHD screen and some other nice hardware specs. I'm hoping it gets released based on the rumored hardware, and it should keep the $349 price tag from the first Nexus 5, which would be incredible.

2. Loading...

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I don't think that the price will be $350 again but it will surely be close to that. Huawei is rumored to prepare a 5.7 inch tablet and LG is going to produce the other one.
    It will be a very interesting year for the Nexus series, eager to see what happens!

4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member

It'll probably be closer to $500 but still cheaper than flagships. I hope it's LG taking care of the Nexus 5 again because it did a good job with the previous one. I'm not a huge fan of Huawei, but they can probably do a pretty nice tablet that doesn't cost a fortune.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I also expect the price to be up around the 500 or 550 mark aswell. It still puts it cheaper than a lot of devices, even at that price though.