New Moto Devices Getting Announced Soon

Discussion in 'Moto' started by teamxxlp, Jul 23, 2015.

1. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Motorola is holding an announcement event on July 27 (if I remember correctly), and the company is expected to announce at least a couple new Moto devices. This includes the Moto G and Moto X above all else, though a new Droid could be announced, too. The rumor mill has most of the expected specs on all of these devices, but an actual announcement will excite a lot of people.

The newest Moto X will apparently pack a lot of features, although it remains to be seen whether the price undercuts other flagship devices like with previous Moto X devices.

2. Loading...

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

What are your thoughts on the new phones? The new Moto G (with SD610 and 2GB RAM supposedly) will sell for $230 at launch, which is really cheap considering the specs!
    Curious to see how the Moto X is going to be this year. I'm expecting big things from Motorola.

4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

At $230, it becomes less of an incredible deal, however, I have heard that the device would cost the same as the original. Whether that's the 1GB or 2GB of RAM version is up for debate by the rumor mills. The inclusion of the Moto Maker feature is a nice touch, though. Full-HD, which seems to be the prevailing rumor, makes the price increase, if real, a little more reasonable. Motorola definitely makes some incredible smartphones at the budget and flagship levels alike.