Need help

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Treasur, May 31, 2015.

1. Treasur

Treasur New Member

Need help
    I lost my IMEI s6 edge of my galaxy, I try the recovery of s6 but it does not. I tried with Odin and firmware but nothing works. I did not make the backup of efs. The question wui kills, is that there is a way to put the IMEI?

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by FuZyOn, Jun 6, 2015

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I recommend you take a look around xda in the S6 section. The people around there should be able to help you with this problem.
    I think it may still be recoverable.

teamxxlp likes this.
  4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

I'm not even going to ask how you managed to lose an IMEI for a device. I'm pretty sure that modifying the IMEI is against the law anyways in most countries. There might be a fix, or you could be out $600 to $700, so I'd recommend not doing whatever you did in the first place to make the phone destitute like that. :p

pwarbi likes this.
  5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

I'd also like to agree with @teamxxlp on this. Altering or trying to change an IMEI number on a device is illegal, so for one, you shouldn't really be able to lose it, as you out it.

I'm not here to judge anybody, but I think it needs to be pointed out that if you get caught, you'll have more to worry about than getting it back or buying a new device.