My Phone takes 5 minutes to be fully functional ! Help

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Jaafar, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

Please guys help me to fic my G Nexus, i just purchase this unit from ebay and the phone on the exterior is very nice, no scratches or stuff like this, but on the inside, i think it's the software problem... my phone takes almost 5 minutes to be fully functional until i am able to open settings or surfing the internet... helpp pleasee

2. Loading...

3. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

Hello buddy, let;s take it easy...

Please tell me which Android version are you running and if you're phone has root acces ? did you tried to enter CWM and clear dalvik cache and data ? or maybe even a factory restore ?

4. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

Hy Mohammed, i cannot factory restore it because i have no PC or laptop at grandma place in countryside... soo i don't wanna loose my pictures, music etc that i download it from the internet... :( soo, factory reset is not a solutio for me for the moment...

Also forgot to mention that i come from Symbian Operating Sistem and i don't know too much about Android sistem...

5. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

ok, but you didn't tell me if you have root acces and which Android are you running ?

6. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

i am running 4.3 Jellybean and yes, the phone has SuperSu installed, but i don't know how to use it...

7. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

This solution might help you if you have root acces like you say :

- Download Clean Master from PlayStore, assuming you have Internet Data Connection at your grandma place
    - Grant App Root Acces in order to do the following :

Disable all app's that start at boot up and clean your phone for any junk or trash files, then perform a boost and you're good to use your phone... hope this help you...

8. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

thank you Mohammed, i was having 7 Autostart App's that slowdown the phone, now the phone is getting like 45 seconds to be fully functional :) Thank you, you save me

Edit : i also did a factory settings as i arrived at my place and i noticed improvements in speeding ... :p

But i don't get used with Android yet... i need to learn much more things about this sistem