My HTC One mini has cracks on one side

Discussion in 'HTC' started by Guest, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

#2 Guest, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Hello ,

I discovered at about 2-3 months of my purchase as fine cracks appeared on the side of the housing. Specifically between the two volume buttons and below them.
    Mention that it always stood in its pouch, I purchased it from a Vodafone representative .

The phone goes smoothly but do not know if it will be affected in the future by these cracks. Given the difficulties in solving guarantees by those from Regenersis , what do you recommend ? The application may try to photograph those cracks. Currently I need the phone and just over 2 weeks I will be able to lead the service

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

#3 Anonymous, Nov 7, 2014
    Good morning, Ryadope!

When you

Good morning, Ryadope!

When you have this option, I recommend you sending the phone to a service center for expertise .

You can go at any Vodafone store terminal , based on the purchase invoice and warranty certificate and they will help with taking and sending it in service.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

#4 Anonymous, Nov 7, 2014
    I got the same problem

I got the same problem (8-9 cracks in frame side ) probably like many other users ......

I noticed the problem on HTC UK and they said the fault belongs to their engineers in Taiwan !!!! ??? .. and asked me to send the phone to warranty