Most phablet for the buck!

Discussion in 'Android Tablets' started by jutabraonl, Jul 9, 2015.

1. jutabraonl

jutabraonl New Member

While waiting for the next nexus I've decided to get my self a 5.5-6inch screened phone to use instead of this moto g2 I'm currently having.
    After browsing alot of the serious retailers of Chinese brand I've become obsessed with finding the best bang for the buck. I have a 200USD budget and I am not interested of a meizu. I'm neither interested in changing skin of the phones.. I preferred the screen to be above 5.5 but that is the lowest I'll go size-wise. I like the device to run smooth, with good battery,front and back camera. I preffer lolipop over kitkat aswell. So bring your best tips guys!

2. Loading...

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

At 200, the ZTE Grand X Max + is pretty much your only option, and it's a pretty low quality device. Most decent phablets start at $250 and above, so you're going to have to raise your budget to get good battery life and cameras. Plenty of these budget phablets suffer at the camera level. I think you're going to have a tough time finding the right device at such a low price. My recommendation is always the Asus Zenfone 2 with 5.5-inch screen and 4GB of RAM, but it's $300.