M9 might be shipped out on 4-8-2015!

Discussion in 'HTC' started by IonelaBoss, Apr 8, 2015.

1. IonelaBoss

IonelaBoss New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Hello friends,

I have pre-ordered my HTC One M9 from Verizon and today they have charged me for it. That means the phones might be shipped out today, on 4-8-2015!

Hoping for the best!

2. Oliver

Oliver Member

Mar 24, 2015
    This would make my Wednesday so much better! Let's hope they are being shipped out today!

3. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Yes, Verizon charged me yesterday at around 4 PM.

Still no shipping info, but they did added more info under my recent orders in my vzw online account.

They should ship it already!

4. oldman47

oldman47 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Well for me, this is all i see since yesterday and I keep refreshing the page every 30min:

Product(s):HTC One® M9 in Silver Gold
    4G 4FF PRE-INSTALLED NFC SIM

Status:Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    GEEK
    Manchester UK
    Would any of you guys like to do an update on this thread, tell us when your phones arrived and give a small review of what you think so far? Was it worth the wait or have you already sent it back?

6. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Male
    I know a handful of people that have had their HTC One M9s for a couple weeks already. One person shipped it back in favor of the S6, but the others are pretty big fans of their new device. The camera is a definite improvement over the M8 and M7. Personally, I still love the build quality and physical design of the M9, no matter how similar it is to the previous two devices. I actually consider that a strength, and my acquaintances/friends seem happy enough with it.

7. jfab

jfab Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Male
    For those who already owned one, congratulations. I heard it's a really great phone. I'm still thinking twice though because of the price, but then again I bet it's worth it.