LG G4 Being Announced Today

Discussion in 'LG' started by teamxxlp, Apr 28, 2015.

1. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Today is April 28, and LG is about to host a launch event for the G4. I'm excited to see what the company is bringing to the table, and only a few details have leaked out so far (mostly from LG itself). The G3 was one of the best smartphones of last year, and I have no doubt the G4 is going to bring its best game to the table once again. I know people that still love their G2, and then others that are in love with the G3.

2. Loading...

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

It certainly will be interesting to see what LG are going to be using as the flagship to try and compete in the smartphone market.

I think Samsung are too far ahead of everybody else at the moment though, so it will have to be something very special.

teamxxlp likes this.
  4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member

Samsung likes to throw as much hardware out there as possible, and it's hard to knock the S6 for performance because it's definitely winning that battle in real use (for the most part) and benchmarks. LG has kept removable batteries and expandable storage for the G4, so that's going to draw a lot of users to LG instead of Samsung. It's not a super premium flagship, but you don't necessarily need such high end aluminum builds to have a premium device. We'll see how consumers respond to the G4 soon enough!

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think as far as launches and flagship devices go, people are left feeling a little underwhelmed by it all.

If your an LG fan then I have no doubt you'll be getting the G4, if your not, I've not seen anything to make a person switch brands though.