LG G3 Speaker Call Problem !!

Discussion in 'LG' started by oldman47, Mar 25, 2015.

1. oldman47

oldman47 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Hello folks, i recently got a brand new LG G3, the phone is just awesome, i would say pure awesomeness, is the best buy i could get at the moment and for me is a daily driver. What i notice and this is really annoying, is that when i make a call, i can hear the other person just fine on my headspeaker, but when i press speaker phone, i can't hear the other person :((... i don't know if this is a faulty unit or something fails inside my software, but this is really annoying, anyone got the same problem ?

PS : i use lolllipop :p

2. Loading...

3. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

If you go back to stock Android you have the same problem ?

4. GadgetAVI

GadgetAVI New Member

this could be due to the update you just made, more exactly lollipop, try to factory reset it , maybe this helps ...

5. oldman47

oldman47 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

i didn't update it to lollipop, i have bought it like this from a guy in my neighbour hood, but the phone is brand new, no waer signs or anything like this... maybe that guy update it to lollipop...

6. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

i was just reading on internet that the problem is because of Google Search App. you need to roll back to the old Google search or disable OK Google from your screen. People are reporting this problem also on Kitkat, not only on Lollipop, this is due to the fact that once you install lollipop, it push automaticaly the update for the Google Search

daisyboots likes this.
  7. daisyboots

daisyboots New Member

Oh thank you, thank you! I had the exact same problem, and found no help until this forum and your post! Phone calls worked just fine, I could use speakerphone just fine on incoming calls. But on outgoing calls, if I switched to speakerphone, other party could hear me, but I could not hear them (99% of the time.) Turned off Ok Google recognition from any screen, and now speakerphone works fine on both outgoing and incoming calls!

8. Luis

Luis Visitor
    Visitor