Keyboard keeps changing language on HTC One M8

Discussion in 'HTC' started by Guest, May 13, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

#2 Guest, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Hi, I have purchased a new HTC One M8 few days ago. All the features of the phone are working fine except the message app. When I am typing any messages, sometimes the language is changing suddenly and the message is started typing in completely different languages.
    Anyone else is facing the same problem as like me? And is there any solution for it? Please help.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

The keyboard of HTC One

The keyboard of HTC One M8 is on screen and digital. So you can replace it easily. You can switch to a keyboard replacement app. You will get this type of App in Google Play store. Or you can also try the built-in Swype keyboard option.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

#4 Anonymous, May 13, 2014
    Hi, you can try this

Hi, you can try this solution if you do not want to change the default keyboard.
    Just open the SMS app on your HTC one M8
    >Then bring up the keyboard
    >Press and hold the cog button to bring the keyboard settings menu
    >Click on keyboard selection option
    > Then uncheck the languages that you do not use.
    Now your problem should be resolved.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

#5 Anonymous, Jun 3, 2014
    The solution for it is

The solution for it is to purchase a keyboard replacement app, i also have it, despite of not needing it i purchased it and i'm glad i did.

Swype Keyboard

I can understand that you might feel pissed that after spending money on your HTC M8 you have to pay another 5$ for a new software, but you'll never realize how good an investment would it be

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

The HTC keeyboard is one

The HTC keeyboard is one of the best. All you need is go to settings, then Input and Language, then HTC Sense, then Select Language. Tick English. Ensure only one language is ticked as it can accept more which causes different languages to appear. Once done, you are home and dry.