Karbonn Titanium s9

Discussion in 'Other Android Phones' started by anurag, May 10, 2015.

1. anurag

anurag New Member

I bought this phone in 2014 and it's cheap and a total beast! I think we need to move away from the "well known" brands and try something new! It's worth it.

2. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Meh. It's not available in every market, the 2,600 mAh battery is nothing special for a 5.5-inch phablet, and it's running a very outdated version of Android (4.3). It was a decent device two years ago, but now its processor and 1GB of RAM isn't going to cut it for most users. I'll stick with something more current.

3. anurag

anurag New Member

Yeah, Karbonn is only available in India. I think 2600 mAh is more than enough for the average user. I can easily play GTA games and need for speed most wanted without any lag or heat whatsoever. It's still a decent phone for the price. For the same specs, you gotta shell out much more for a Samsung phone.

4. anurag

anurag New Member

It's been 1.5 years since I bought this phone. It did slow down a bit. But on factory resetting, it's back again. And a little bit of the screen seems kind of dead. Everything else works fine.

5. AishaNegi

AishaNegi New Member

I have this phone and its not worth buying. After using this I bought gionee f103, the newly launched phone and this phone is best in its price.