Is there any way to get my music from my Macbook 10.5.8 onto my Iphone 5s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by carlymarley, May 2, 2015.

1. carlymarley

carlymarley New Member

My computer is too old to update any more versions and I have so much music that I have downloaded off the internet that I want on my phone. I feel as though I have downgraded phones because I can no longer sync music onto it. Is there any way to bypass this and get the music onto it?

2. Loading...

3. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

When I couldn't get my iPhone and iPad to synch up, I read and read and read! What I found out is that both devices must have the same software in order for photos, music, and apps to synch up with each other. If you can't upgrade any more on your computer, the best thing is to download it onto a portable hard drive for keep. Then you might be able to upload them to your phone later. This is the best way I know how. Good luck!

4. sbatz72

sbatz72 Member

Import the music from your computer into your Amazon.com cloud drive and then stream it to the phone from there.

5. CielFeidman

CielFeidman New Member

I just found one of the software I used to use to do this. It's called, "iTools". And it's free. I just transferred an album of music to the iPhone with it. The problem is, the mp3 tag information did not transfer along with. So the artist names do not show, and the songs don't get properly categorized. If this exists, there must be something better out there that will transfer both the songs and their id3 tags from Mac to iPhone.