Is the Note 4 better than the Nexus 6?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by FuZyOn, Apr 17, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

In my opinion it is. I get much better battery life on the Note 4 and this phablet also has a lot of other features which aren't available on the Nexus 6.

teamxxlp likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

As much as I love the Nexus 6, the Note 4 is a better phablet for most users. It gets better battery life, slightly better performance under most metrics, and TouchWiz comes with enough extra features to not make it an overbearing UI skin. However, you'll prefer the Nexus 6 if you value stock Android and the ability to choose your carrier at will (due to the device being factory unlocked, even purchased from a wireless carrier). If the Nexus 6 had featured some of Motorola's own Moto UI features, then it would have probably been a closer matchup with the Note 4.

Then again, it wouldn't have been a Nexus device at that point - it would have been a Motorola Moto XL! :p

4. Anu

Anu New Member

I want to suggest you to Samsung Galaxy Note 4.It offers High quality display and Robust configuration.It comes with 5.7 inches (Large) display,16 MP Primary camera and 3220 mAh, Li-ion battery.I have shopped this device from 91mobilescom, for me, its the best phone I have ever had

5. David Lopez

David Lopez Member

Yeah, I have note 4 too it has a good battery with 3220 Mah. It's bigger than nexus 6.

6. anwarabir

anwarabir New Member

if you want a phone with big display and also a batter battery backup than Note 4 is best choice.

7. David Lopez

David Lopez Member

Yup, you're definitely right dude. Note 4 is the best choice.