Is possible to overclock my Note 1 ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Blingtron5, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

Hy people, i have a galaxy Note as my daily gaming device while im on my way to work, but it seems that this phone remains behind due to demanding games nowdays from PlayStore ... i would like to know if it's possible to overlock it in order to get a better performance out of it ... thanks

2. Loading...

3. problemphone

problemphone New Member

hy mate, you want to overclock it just because new demanding games appear everyday, or because you experience lag problems and other stuffs while you play games on it ? Overclocking is not that easy and you have to know what you're doing mate...

4. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

it's because i experience alot of Lag in some demanding games like Modern Combat 5, as it was offered free in PlayStore i download it and is lagging very much ... and lag also on NOVA 3 :(

5. problemphone

problemphone New Member

MC 5 ... the last update screw it, i experience lag on this also, it seems that sience they offer it for free, , te last update was causing serious crashing in game...

As for the overlock, you can try and change your governor to Performance, but keep in mind that you don't need only a high end processor, you need also graphic card and RAM's in order to get the best out of it... You can try CPU Adjuster, is free in PlayStore...

Make sure you have root acces to the device...

6. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

thanks man, i will give it a try and yes, i do have Root, i'm on stock ROM