Is possible to increase Photo Resolution ?

Discussion in 'Moto' started by JimSmith92, Mar 26, 2015.

1. JimSmith92

JimSmith92 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Hy people, i was wondering if it's possible to increase photo size on my Motorola G , i mean, the pictures are good, but when i transfer them to my PC and i zoom into them, they look very blurry ... :(, i have tried some photo image software from PlayStore but is not what i wanted...

2. Loading...

3. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

Mar 24, 2015
    what do you mean by increasing size of the pictures ? in your title say increase photo resolution, yet in your message you say if it's possible to increase photo size... :confused:

4. JimSmith92

JimSmith92 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    yeah, my mistake, i mean if it's possible to increase quality, by increasing the quality the size of the photo will be also bigger in Mb...

5. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

Mar 24, 2015
    It's not possible to increase the quality, the sensor of the phone is specially designed to work at full capability, no software or program could make the sensor take better pictures if it's et from the factory at predefined pixels, frame and aperture...

What you can try to do is some software editing for pictures and increase the contrast, lights etc in order to obtain a more clear and profesional looking image ... :p

6. pixel

pixel New Member

May 6, 2015
    Male
    I agree with the above poster. The resolution and quality of the image is dependent on the camera you're using, so you won't be able to increase it's clarity without some photo manipulation software. The App Store has some free apps that are supposed to help with this issue though.

7. Kyler

Kyler Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Male
    While it is possible and may be possible in certain circumstances, the consequences will always be the pixels getting larger and the picture loses quality.

8. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

May 17, 2015
    Female
    #7 IcyBC, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    I would play around with the setting in the camera first by setting the resolution that your camera allowed; and just try to use different setting until you find one that you like. Blurry image may mean that your hands were shaking a bit, and may not have anything to do with the quality of the pictures.

9. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Male
    Hands shaking is a problem, mine do constantly!

10. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

May 17, 2015
    Female
    Yes, mine are too when I zoomed in. The wind also plays in this situation at times so there are many possibilities :)

11. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Male
    Mine do without wind, I guess it's nerves or something.