Iphone 5s screen not working.. HELP!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Aryleen Garcia, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Aryleen Garcia

Aryleen Garcia New Member

I just got my iPhone 5s about 3 days ago and (when it wants to) it wont let me swipe the screen and it will sometimes move on its own. when i try to text some one, it works but after a little while it wont let me press the back button and sometimes it will press random letters on its own. And at other times, it wont let me get in my phone.. Also it has these white squares at the bottom sometimes and wont let me press anything that's on that area... i tried restarting it multiple times and i factory reset it too and it still does the same thing.. is there anyway i can fix this cause it gets really annoying.. PLEASE HELP

#1 Aryleen Garcia, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  2. Loading...

3. SUBRAMANI R

SUBRAMANI R New Member

I am having this problem. I dropped my iphone 5c and now my touch screen will not work at all. I restarted the phone with no luck, I took it to get the screen replaced and they told me that a new screen didnt work either and that they put my screen on a different phone and it worked fine so it may be my software to restore the phone.. i did that and it still does not work and is now stuck on the “slide to set up” screen [​IMG] help!!