iPhone 5c color

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Danielle Davidson, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

When I got my phone, I picked the color pink. What color do you guys who have this phone pick? Why did you pick that color? There are so many cool colors that I had a hard time picking the one that I wanted.

2. Loading...

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

While I don't have the 5C, I think if I was picking one I'd have to go for the light blue colour I think. The reason is a simple one, I'm a Manchester city fan so that's all the reason I need!

What made you go for pink? Please don't just say it's because your a girl!

4. Danielle Davidson

Recognized Member

Haha that's a good reason, my sister has the light blue one and I like that one too. I reason why I picked pink is because it's my favorite color! I wasn't a huge fan of the yellow until I actually saw what it looked like, and that was way after I had bought my phone and that is the same for the green. I may have picked another color if I had seen them all up close and not just on the TV. I probably would have gone with the yellow. My only problem when picking a phone though would be if there are other cases that would match it. If I had gotten say a yellow phone, there aren't many cases that would look good with yellow. So that's another reason why I chose pink, I just think that there are more cases out there that will look better with it.

pwarbi likes this.
  5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think that's the problem with a lot of phones and cases though, when you've put a case on it, it ruins the actual look of the phone. Your ever so subtle, bright pink phone, will look like any other depending what case ya put it in.

6. leovew

leovew New Member

When I got an iPhone 5C, I had a hard time choosing which color to get so I got one way after the others. Almost everyone already got it so I had a good look on almost all the colors. What attracted me most were yellow and blue and the least was white (it was too blah for my taste). I ended up getting the Yellow one since Blue was not available, so I guess fate helped choose :)

7. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

Black looks epic. I guess it's what you love more. I think I would go with black because it is a symbolic colour, there's something unique about the darkness of blackness, no offence to anyone though. I love black because it is bold.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Hmm, I don't know. If I were to buy an iPhone 5C I would probably buy the blue version since blue it's my favorite color, but the yellow one is not too shabby either.

9. Danielle Davidson

Recognized Member

The blue one is nice, that is the one that my sister has. When I first got mine, I didn't really know what the colors looked like up close. Obviously when you see commercials for them they try to make them look great. Now, I've seen quite a few of the different colors and they all seem pretty awesome. I have to agree that the yellow one is also pretty cool. I just got the pink phone so that the cases I wanted would look better with it.

10. briannagodess

briannagodess Member

I do not have this version of the iphone but if I do, I would probably pick the pink one. Because I am a girly girl and pink is forever cute. Lol.

11. sbatz72

sbatz72 Member

I chose the green one. This is my favorite color. I considered pink, but at the last minute said I am paying for the phone and that I should get the color I want.

12. Danielle Davidson

Recognized Member

Haha, that is the one that I have and I love it. One of the main reasons why I chose it was because of how it will look in a case. I feel like some of the colors might not go as well with some of the cases. I'm sure that you can find cases that look nice with them, but you can't go wrong with pink. It's also my favorite color, so that's another reason why I chose it.

13. JayWifi

JayWifi New Member

When I got the iPhone 5C, I got it in the color Light Blue. There wasn't much of a reasoning behind me getting that color besides it looking nice. Blue just seems nice for iPhones.I wish they had red though, and not just pink.

14. Danielle Davidson

Recognized Member

@JayWifi my sister also got the light blue, I liked that color also. I think that was the color that I was going to choose next. It was a good thing that I didn't because we used to have the same case, and that could have been confusing. I think that once I saw all the colors in person I liked them. When you see that stuff on TV sometimes it just isn't the same. That would be cool if they had red phones, that would also be a nice color.

15. kitkat8673

kitkat8673 New Member

Before I got my 5s I had a 5c. It took forever for me to pick because of the color selection. I picked blue because it is my favorite color.

16. Danielle Davidson

Recognized Member

I think that a goood amount of people like the blue phones. I know that a lot of people who also got the blue ones. My sister got that one and she loves it. I like that they did have the colors though because it was a change. They kind of went out of the box with that phone. The only thing that did stink about them was that they didn't sell that many. So, it will be interesting to see if they make more of them with the 6s.

17. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom New Member

I don't own one either, but I'd have to go for the blue one or the yellow one. I like bright colors really much, and I prefer them to the usual boring white or black. Still, I don't think I would be looking too much at my phone's back if I had one, so it might not matter that much.

18. Danielle Davidson

Recognized Member

I actually really liked the yellow one, and I kind of wish that I had gotten that one. At the time I hadn't really seen it, and now that I have I think that it's a good color. I wish that you could change the backs because then I would have made the switch. See, I wish that I had the Gold iPhone just because I think that they look much better than the iPhone 5c. I just don't like the way they made the 5c, it doesn't look durable. That's what most people say because they can just get a case for it. I have the Lifeproof case, so I can always see the back of my phone.

19. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom New Member

Yeah, the 5C really doesn't seem like they had "durability" in mind when they made it. They probably wanted to open up to the entry-level market with the 5C, and I think that they actually did a pretty good job. As for switching backs, can't you just get a silicone case? I'm pretty sure there should be some on the Internet, if you search carefully.

20. Danielle Davidson

Recognized Member

Yeah, I think that they were just going for the looks more than anything. I mean that's all fine and dandy, but then I worry if you drop it that something bad will happen. My boyfriend dropped his and half the screen stopped working. He had to go out and buy a new one that night. So, I mean that's why I keep the Lifeproof case that I have on it. I don't know how many times it's been able to save my phone. I'm sure that you could find a case like that if you looked.

21. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom New Member

From what I recall, there should be protective cases with different colours on the market. I remember seeing some on a local market site a few months ago. Also, yeah, the iPhones are usually really fragile. One of my friends now has two 5s phones because one of them is cracked, so he's only using it as an iPod. You need to be careful with them, or a small mistake could end up costing you a lot.