iPhone 4s the same size as iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snowmanpoint88, May 25, 2015.

1. snowmanpoint88

snowmanpoint88 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I am looking for a case for my iPhone 4s, but the stores here do not sell them. I think that the model was not that popular here. So, I was wondering if the 4s is the same size as the iPhone 4 because that is all they have. If they are the same size, are the buttons and camera in the same place as well? Thanks in advance!

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by pwarbi, May 29, 2015

3. Kyler

Kyler Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

I think they are yes. If you want to put your mind at ease, go on eBay and then you will find loads for a cheaper price than you would have gotten them in a store, and they're good quality.

4. snowmanpoint88

snowmanpoint88 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Thanks, Kyler. I also browsed eBay, but I really don't think that the shipping fee is worth it. Anyway, thanks for the reply. :)

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Both the phones are the same size, so any case that's available for the the 4 and the 4s should fit your device. If your in doubt then if you go to a shop, a lot of them will let you try the case before you actually purchase it, just to make sure.

6. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

There are ones from China that don't have any shipping fees. It's free shipping. You can sort it by clicking free shipping only and you would see there are loads, it is worth it.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

If shipping fees bother you then I suggest you go to some GSM shops. You can always find something good for your phones in most of the shops too, you just have to search for the product.

8. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

I don't know why it would bother him though because most of them are free shipping.

9. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Aren't most orders only free shipping though if it's over a certain amount? I guess if the shipping costs more than the actual case then I'd definitely agree that there wouldn't be much point.

10. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

No, all orders that I've seen are like free shipping, from Chinese and Asian sellers. I guess it depends where you live? I don't know about America, does it cost to ship to there from China?

11. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I don't know about America, but here in the UK, not all orders are free shipping. You'll get some sellers that are, but there's also a lot that do charge, and often it can add quite a bit onto the price of what your buying.

12. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

@pwarbi that's interesting. I bought so many things using my family's address in the UK and none of them costed shipping, perhaps only one item but all of them were actually so cheap. Where I live, which is Israel, they're almost all free shipping, even if you buy something that's worth 50 pounds.

13. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think a lot will also depend on who your buying from aswell though, a lot of the official Amazon items are free shipping but if your buying from a personal trader, it's up to them if they require you to pay extra or not.

14. blumenkranz

blumenkranz New Member

I can personally vouch for it here. The iPhone 4 and 4s are almost exactly the same size, and any case designed for one should work for the other. I have a battery case I got from Amazon for my 4s that also charges my 4, so you should have no problem. If the store will let you try it on first, that would probably help a ton. The only difference seems to be more powerful hardware inside.