iPhone 4s Camera

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snowmanpoint88, May 31, 2015.

1. snowmanpoint88

snowmanpoint88 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I am absolutely loving the camera of my 4s. The quality of the pictures are so good, they are much clearer than the shots taken by my 10mp digital camera. Do you use the camera of your phone as a professional camera as well? Share some of the photos you took!

2. Loading...

3. Matthew Leslie

Matthew Leslie New Member

I agree with you !! IPhone cameras are excellent! I use my camera on my iPhone 4snto take pictures of my kids and wife on holidays. The only problem I have faced is that while using the camera it uses a lot of battery so it could always to be wise to take a back up camera or phone! Other than that its very portable, simple to use and has many different shooting modes! Enjoy your camera and best of luck for some awesome shots! ;)

4. blumenkranz

blumenkranz New Member

An iPhone's outer camera is most of the time pretty excellent, especially with it's focusing abilities. However, I can't help but feel that the inner is lacking somewhat, what with 'selfies' being all the rage these days. Sometimes, you look so good that you have to use the outer camera to capture all of those features!