iOS versus Android

Discussion in 'LG' started by Guest, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

#2 Guest, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    I want to purchase a phone. I'm equally impressed by LG G-Flex and I-phone 5S
    but i'm just confused when i consider, is taking android phone a good option or an iphone

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

#3 Anonymous, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Hey,

See, the iOS is not

Hey,

See, the iOS is not going to go out of trend but the problem is that a lot of good apps in iOS are paid, where1as the android being a huge platform has a lot of applications that are free and the paid ones have a good competition to face.

Moreover the apps can be installed in it without verifying it in the android market so paid apps that are available in a pirated version can be installed a lot of good stuff can be enjoyed for free, its a rapidly growing OS and has a brighter future on trends, i'd suggest you go for an android

3. JohnBeaulieu

JohnBeaulieu Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

May 13, 2015
    Male
    With Android you aren't locked to just one phone choice. There is more choice in free apps with Android as well.

4. Viorel2

Viorel2 New Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Male
    Like the users above said, the android apps and the whole android ecosystem would be the thing that would make me want the LG flex instead of the Iphone, and looking at the specs of the devices I think really think the LG is a better option, or at least for me it would be.

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Female
    I have never owned an iOS phone before, but I tried using my friend's Apple phone once and it was a little bit complicated to navigate. So if you are going to ask me, I would suggest an Android one.