Install Tempered Glass Destroy My Phone

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by SonyTark, Mar 27, 2015.

1. SonyTark

SonyTark Member

I have a problem with my Galaxy S2 sience i install a 9h Tempered Glass on my phone... after i install the tempered Glass , i've notice that my screen turns red in some area's ... why is that ? I didn't have this problem before...

2. Loading...

3. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

hello Sony, can u describe step by step process on how did u particulary install that tempered glass ?

4. SonyTark

SonyTark Member

Hello Mohammed, well, the Glass came packed in a box, i open the box, remove the protective film rigt away from the glass, clean my phone screen and then just push and apply the 9H Tempered Glass, then with a peice of plastic i push it all the way down in order to clear all the air bubbles...

5. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

Omg Sony, that is not the right process to apply a Tempered Glass, you should have watch some tutorial on Youtube first, this is not a protective film to be pushed down or to clear the bubbles... the 9H Protective Glass you need to just lay it down without no force and just wait for the glass to catch all the surface of the screen, it has some special type of adhesive that is gluing itself into the phone screen ...

You said you push it down, that could produce colateral damages to your digitizer :((

6. SonyTark

SonyTark Member

Ohhh, God... :(( and what should i do now ?

7. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

Go to a Phone Shop and let them chech the phone for you in order for them to tell you if you digitizer need to be replaced ... good luck mate :(

8. sbatz72

sbatz72 Member

Well, I suppose this might be an issue caused by the poor installation of the tempered glass. I think if you might want to remove the tempered glass and reinstall it.