IMEI Number Dissapear ! Why ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Andreas, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    hey fellas, i have been using my Note 1 for over 9 months and i have always had my IMEI number there ... today i was going to an event and whil i was on the bus, surfing the internet, i wanted to search something for my phone and that webpage request my IMEI number in order to verify my Phone... i try to input the diap pad combination and i got IMEI null ... why ?

2. Loading...

3. problemphone

problemphone New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    hy Andreas, you should never input your IMEI number on the internet no matter who page or person or anything like that request your IMEI Number, that is a personal code that every phone comes with it.. it is not recommended do to that .. :(

4. Andreas

Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    hey mate,read very carrefully what i have said, i said that iw as going to put my IMEI number on that page, but when i input the dial pad combo in order to view my IMEI, the IMEI number was found Null ... :(

5. problemphone

problemphone New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    ohh, ok buddy, my fault... well, maybe a factory reset will bring back your IMEI Number, give it a try.... or you can change your IMEI Number with MobileUncle Tools, but make sure the phone that you get the IMEI is no longer in use, otherwise it wont work...

6. Andreas

Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    I don't want to change my IMEI, i want to bring it back ... :(

Edit : nevermind, a full wipe of cache and user data from recovery bring back my IMEI Number :)