I Miss My HTC H7

Discussion in 'HTC' started by hunkydoire, May 25, 2015.

1. hunkydoire

hunkydoire New Member

The last HTC phone that I had was the HTC HD7 and it really was one of my favorite phones...it had great video and sound, listening to music was amazing on it, the battery seemed to have a pretty long life, and even without getting a case, it seemed like a pretty durable phone (I'm not necessarily hard on phones, but I do drop them sometimes, and the current LG I have, right now, even if I drop it a few inches and it lands on my couch, it reboots immediately...I am thinking that it is very soon time to switch up again and I am considering a new HTC. Is it worth splurging on the newest model or..?

2. Loading...

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

That's a somewhat older device isn't it? I'd say the M9 is more than worth the purchase. If money is a problem, then the HTC M8 is more than viable as a smartphone still. There aren't that many differences between both devices, especially in the looks department. You can't go wrong with an M8 or M9, either way.

kjonesm1 likes this.
  4. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

To be honest any of the HTC ONE devices is still a viable option depending on what budget you have available.

Obviously, ideally you should go for the newest, the M9 model but even the older version, the M7 is still getting all the updates the newer phones are getting. It's still updated with the latest version of android, aswell as the usual HTC updates.

Basically it all comes down to a matter of money, but any HTC device you get won't disappoint.

kjonesm1 likes this.
  5. kjonesm1

kjonesm1 Member

I say the m8 or m9 is where it's at if you liked your old HTC device. I love that they will replace your phone once for free if you break the screen, and with the m9 they will even replace your water damaged phone. They also have a new program called ONE that lets you upgrade to the latest in the one series for life for free. That way you don't get stuck in an outdated phone in the future.

pwarbi likes this.
  6. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Not only do HTC produce outstanding smartphones, they also know how to look after their customers aswell.

HTC deserve more credit than they actually get in my opinion. I've had three HTC ONE's and I haven't had any problems with any of them.