I can't wait to buy the HTC One M9

Discussion in 'HTC' started by kjonesm1, Apr 25, 2015.

1. kjonesm1

kjonesm1 Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Female
    When the S5 and M8 launched I opted to get the M8. About a month later I decided to give the S5 a shot. I did not have a great experience with the S5 and actually sold it to go back to the HTC.

Now the M9 is here and I gotta have it. The 90% metal all one piece body is just too sexy. I love the sapphire crystal lens and the 20 megapixel camera. I can not wait to get my hands on one.

2. Loading...

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    GEEK
    Manchester UK
    As an owner already I have to say you won't be disappointed when you do get one.

A lot of people see HTC as the under dog when it comes to Apple and Samsung but I dint think that's always a bad thing. I don't think I know anybody who isn't happy with their M9 and that's something that a lot of companies can't say.

jfab and kjonesm1 like this.
  4. kjonesm1

kjonesm1 Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Female
    It's great quality craftsmanship that's for sure. While Samsung was pumping out cheap thin plastic components, HTC focused on an all metal body. I'm a little jealous you got yours already...

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    GEEK
    Manchester UK
    I think as far as smartphones go, HTC have always been the leader when it comes to making a device that looks and feels like it's had some thought and effort gone into it. While in everyday use, the M9 isn't a great deal different than the M8, it's definitely worth upgrading to.

6. jfab

jfab Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Male
    Now I'm more convinced to buy it! I have not heard of anyone complain so far with their M9.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    GEEK
    Manchester UK
    As with any device, it's always best to have a play with it yourself first and see if you like it. Getting a new phone is a pretty big commitment and people have different opinions.

If you've had an HTC before then there's more chance that you'll like it of course.

kjonesm1 likes this.
  8. kjonesm1

kjonesm1 Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Female
    I work for a cellular phone carrier and last year alone I had the Sony z3, galaxy S5, Note 3, LG G3, as well as the HTC and I like the HTC above all. I'm not going to lie though, the G3 is smooth as butter. I also want to see what's up with the G4, but that's a whole other topic...

9. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    GEEK
    Manchester UK
    Oh well there you go, you'll know why I like the HTC so much then. And yeh, I'm still not too convinced about the G4 I have to admit, I might have to get hands on with it before I make a decision on that one.

10. kofter128

kofter128 New Member

May 5, 2015
    Male
    Yup, definitely a masterpiece of a device right there. HTC is a great brand and I think it's considered the 'underdog' because of poor marketing (at least in my opinion, I always see ads and stuff about Apple or Samsung, but never about HTC). But my favorite feature in their new devices would definitely be BlinkFeed and their overall light and simple software which is also, in my opinion, the most beautiful UI out of the leading brands of mobile devices lately.

11. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    GEEK
    Manchester UK
    I have to agree on the reason HTC doesn't seem to be as popular as the others. I don't think the marketing is anywhere near as good as it could be.

It's all very well having the best device, if people don't know about it then your always going to struggle for market share.