I Can't Describe How Excited I Am For The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Launch

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Industry Post, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Industry Post

Industry Post New Member

I can't wait to get the galaxy S6. The curved edges of the screen look really great. What's your experience with the Galaxy S6?

2. Loading...

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

When are you planning on getting the S6? I messed around with one for a few hours a week or so ago, and I had nothing to really complain about. On the other hand, i was less a fan of the S6 Edge because it was uncomfortable to hold. It doesn't help that the edges don't provide any extra functionalities worth mentioning here. Both devices are a little expensive, but you can't go wrong with them, considering their hardware and software.

4. sazzydan

sazzydan New Member

I think the phone looks brilliant, but does anyone else think they are bringing these phones out way too fast?

Unless you get a six month contract for the phone, which as far as I am aware you cannot get, you would be stuck with an outdated phone in as little as a year! Although I do like the look of this phone, in six months there will be another version available!

5. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

I think you should wait a little bit before you buy it, because sometimes as soon as somehting comes out, people rush to buying it, when it shouldnt be that case. Trust me, someitmes issues appear with the phone and you wouldn't want to be risking it for that. I also woudl say there are extra specifications you might not need.

6. jfab

jfab Member

I always advise my friends to buy it on the release date or a later date. Lots of people are excited to preorder. Always not a good idea in my opinion.

7. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

Thank goodness because you agree with me. I know that it is not a good idea because you don't know if it might have a general faultinesses, which would be troubling for a while because you would have to go through the process of waiting and all, because the testing might not of been done properly in the factory. It would also cost a lot of money.