HTC One M9 buttons vs HTC One M7 buttons

Discussion in 'HTC' started by guffe2004, Apr 9, 2015.

1. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Hi,

Just a quick question. How are the HTC One M9 buttons? I had the M7 and the buttons were not offering any feedback and were clicky or squishy.

Has this been fixed on the M9?

GadgetAVI likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

Mar 24, 2015
    I tested the M9 and now the power button has 100% feedback, moreover feels very different from two volume buttons when touched/sensed. They are not even close to being clicky or squishy.

GadgetAVI likes this.
  4. GadgetAVI

GadgetAVI New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Well I just tested it 5sec ago and there are NO issues with any of my buttons. They all provide excellent feedback.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    GEEK
    Manchester UK
    One of the main, in fact I think the ONLY criticism of the HTC ONE M7 was of the power and the volume buttons. While it might seem a small issue, it did cause people quite a few issues, power button that stuck when pressed in, things like that. HTC went a long way to solving these issues on the M8, they felt more solid if that's the right word? And with the M9 the issue is fixed completely. How they should have been right from the start but at least It's good to see that HTC aswell as listening to the complaints and feedback, actually did something about it.