HTC One M7 Charging Problems ?

Discussion in 'HTC' started by Mohammed, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

hey guys, i am using this phone for almost 1 years now and it has run great, last night i went to sleep and i put my phone to charge just like i put it always... but when i wake up in the morning i notice that the battery instead of beeing at 100% it was at 14% ( i let it at 18% ) when i got to bed...

I don't know why it happend that ... did my phone battery died or what happend ? this is strange because this phone never fail me duing this time while i was using it except once when i drop it and it turn off...

2. Loading...

3. GadgetAVI

GadgetAVI New Member

Hello Mohammed and welcome to the forum...

regarding your problem, are you sure that you push the cable all the way in ?

4. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

yes Avi, i push the cable like i push it always, all the way in, but still no charging...

5. GadgetAVI

GadgetAVI New Member

it might be a faulty cables ( they are tend to fail after some time, not all of them ) it might be a faulty charger or it might be a software related issues, i would suggest first to change the USB Cable and see if that is the problem... if you use another USB cable and you still get no charge, then try to factory reset it, if you still got no charge after all this, then is more probably you have a faulty USB Charger that need;s to be replaced... they are very cheap .. something like 10-15 bucks...

6. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

Thanks God it was only a faulty cable, i tried my sister Samsung Cable and i got a fully charged.... i was using an old Nokia Micro USB cable sience i lost my original HTC cable during a trip to the mountains .... i would look to buy an original HTC one now ... thank you :p