HTC One doesn`t boot

Discussion in 'HTC' started by Sonia, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Sonia

Sonia Moderator
    Staff Member

Hy,
    Look what I saw when i wanted to use my phone. First, he was rebooting and he doesn't boot and when i go to the Recovery it tells me that I could not mount /data to setup /data/media path, can't mount /cache/recovery/command, can't mount /cache/recovery/log, can't open /cache/recovery/log, can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log, can't open /cache/recovery/last_log, can't mount /cache/recovery/last_install
    ,can't open /cache/recovery/last_install and i can't install rom !!!! And I can`t install rom or erase partition because it tells me "failed( remote failed to erase partition)" .

2. Loading...

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Oh, wow. I have no idea for this one. Perhaps the software is completely corrupted or the device has been bricked from trying to install that ROM. If you didn't perform the process correctly, then you very well may have nothing more than a paperweight now, which is unfortunate but does happen.

4. jfab

jfab Member

This one is hard to configure. If you're still under warranty, you might want to check that from the store where you bought it and ask them for this problem.