Howe can i remove OnScreen Buttons ?

Discussion in 'LG' started by Blingtron5, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

Mar 24, 2015
    I was wondering if is a way on how to remove the On Screen Buttons on my LG, maybe this sound crazy, but i wanna to have the all screen to navigate and perform task with no psyhical buttons on it... just like Samsung and Iphone have .. is this possible ? Just wondering...

2. Loading...

3. JimSmith92

JimSmith92 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    well, i don't think that is possible, i once read on the internet about some people doing the same thing but on a chineese phone, more exactly THL ( technology Life ) if i remember good, but i guess that phone has also button on the bottom frame just like Samsung and other brands...

let's say that would be possible, but LG G Flex dosen't have thoose frame buttons, soo, how would you control the phone then ?

4. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

Mar 24, 2015
    yeah, that makes logic, but i hate On Screen Buttons, i mean, the screen is just gorgeous, but those button on it makes it look's not soo profesional... if LG give us a Big Screen, they why not to take full advantages of it, right ?

5. JimSmith92

JimSmith92 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    i know what you are trying to say dude, but think a little bit, all this are tech and design department work, we can do anything, we are just consumers at the end of the day right, you don't like the product, then choose another way, this is how it works :D