How to transform an ipad4 into iphone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Guest, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

How to transform an ipad4 into iphone 4? I have an Ipod 4 , and today , someone told me that using a special housing/case which is inserted in two senses , my iPod can turn into Iphone with dualsim .

Is there such a thing ???

As I say I still got to watch on google and find that they can make changes , but it's VoIP service and not to any service card.

I would like some clarification in this regard , how the procedure , if there are other ways and especially if it affects the functioning of my iPod or if it deserves such modification ..

Thank you!

#2 Guest, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Yes you can. The case

Yes you can. The case is named iPeel and can be bought from Amazon and other big websites.

I highly recommend it.

#3 Anonymous, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  3. jfab

jfab Member

I'm stunned. I didn't know this could be possible! I can't wait to change my iPad to a phone!

4. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

I highly doubt that device works as intended, if it even exists in a usable fashion. Why would you even want to turn a gigantic iPad into an iPhone? That doesn't make any sense at all. If you do want to do that, then you obviously purchased the wrong consumer device. You should have bought an iPhone in the first place instead of paying a bunch of money to make a tablet into a phone after the fact.

5. Chloe Webber

Chloe Webber New Member

Somehow, I can't see this being possible. iPod's were made to be iPod's, just as iPhone's were made to be iPhone's. If is was possible to change an iPod into an iPhone, they wouldn't be so much cheaper. It would make a lot more sense to buy an iPhone, rather than potentially ruining an iPod.

6. Miaka_M

Miaka_M Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Wow, that's actually pretty cool! I mean, I can sort of see how it can be used as an iphone because it has a lot of the same features like imessaging. To get phone service you can always download an app like the magic jack and use the wifi to make calls as well. Its free and convenient! :)

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

It's a gimmicky feature, as another user stated above. If you wanted an iPhone you could've bought it instead of the iPad, but I guess this iPeel case isn't a bad idea.
    Good to know, might come in handy in the future!

8. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom New Member

Huh, this sounds really interesting. I never even would've thought that this would be possible, but it seems that there is. It's also astonishing that you can transform it into an iPhone with Dual SIM, which is a huge upgrade.

9. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Yeah..this sounds interesting if there is such a thing. I read the post three times, and I am pretty sure he/she meant iPod, not iPad!

Turning an iPad to iPhone would be something though. It is huge, well bigger to carry around, and to put to the ears :)