How to pass Iphone 5s ICloud - Unblock ICloud

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by guffe2004, Mar 29, 2015.

1. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

Hello fellows, i just purchase a second hand Iphone 5s Gold Edition at a very very good price, the phone is 10/10, no scratches no broken glass, the only problem that i have is that is blocked on Icloud... :((

I was wondering if is any solution to pass the activation or Unblock the Icloud ... i really want to fully enjoy this mobile phone...

2. Loading...

3. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

hello guffe from what i know is not possible to unlock a blocked Icloud Iphone, but you can watch some tutorials on Youtube... i see alot of programs that are pretending to do that, the most recent i saw is a modification ( more exactly a script ) that when the Icloud screen appears, it prompt you to skip that step, you can skip it and then you have a fully functional Iphone...

Unfortunately i dont have an Iphone to test, but i will test it soon on my friend Iphone 5 ... Good luck

4. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

Thank you, i watch some videos tutorials on youtube and i don't know what to do, i am afraid of doing these because from what i've heard, this could damage your phone...

5. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Unfortunately, you don't have other option at the moment, and you have to Jailbreak it after you unblock the Icloud, because you need to register another account, but i'm not sure, because i think Apple devices can only have 1 Account, they are tracked from their IMEI number on th Icloud server, soo is possible only 1 account ? every IMEI

6. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

If you bought the phone, why didn't you ask the person that you purchased it from to unlock it? You might have bought a stolen phone that is why you can't unlock iCloud. I would call the seller to ask them to unlock it so you can have it function completely.

7. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

If it was a stolen phone, then the seller obviously would have known that and done it to dupe the buyer. There's nothing the seller is going to be able to do about the situation, that's for sure. This sounds like a lost cause, and the OP should be careful about buying used smartphones in the future because stolen and blacklisted devices are a common problem.