How To Move Apps To MicroSD On Samsung Galaxy S4?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Applefan, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Applefan

Applefan Active Member
    Senior Member Recognized Member

I Just a message today, a user wants to transfer or move their apps, games and music to their Memory card on the Samsung Galaxy S4. In the Article I will answer that question and show you How To Move Apps To MicroSD on Samsung Galaxy S4 easily.

Should I move my Apps to my MicroSD Card?

The answer is yes and no.

Typically a standard Samsung galaxy s4 I9500 packed with 16/32/64 GB storage, 2 GB RAM and microSD, up to 64 GB .

By Moving your application that takes up a lot of storage like games and music can be simply and effectively placed on your MicroSD card for conveniences .Also your Samsung galaxy will obviously moves faster and fluently

While, some apps cannot be moved and if move it will not work.Widgets and core apps like Google plus and Google services which occupied large space cannot be transfer to your Samsung galaxy MicroSD card

See also--How to Move Music To SD Card On Samsung SCH-S738C

[​IMG]
    How To Move Apps To MicroSD on Samsung Galaxy S4

How To Move Apps To MicroSD on Samsung Galaxy S4
    Before you Move your Apps and music To MicroSD on Samsung Galaxy S4 it is important not to Move your Widgets ,because the Widgets on your TouchWiz will not function properly.

How to Move apps to MicroSD card on Samsung galaxy s4 without using Apps

Method 1
    The First Method to move your apps,pictures,games and files to your MicroSD card is via PC.

>Turn on USB-Debugging Mode .

>>Navigate to Settings

>>Scroll down to developer options

>>Check the BOX"USB-debugging"

>Connect your Galaxy to the PC, Make sure your SD Card is inserted.

>Wait for your computer to authenticate your Phone

>Go to My computer, you will see two devices, "Phone and SDCard"

>Move your Music and files from Phone to SD card on your Samsung galaxy S4

Can't transfer files or data from pc to micro SD card?

>Do not drag and drop the files onto your phone, in some cases it will not work. Right click the files then click copy or cut. Navigate to your phone memory and paste it there.

Method 2
    Another simple and effective way to move your files on your Samsung galaxy s4 to your MicroSD card is via using Third part Applications..

Download any one of these Apps

1 ASTRO File Manager
    Astro File manage is the most downloade File manager app.It is easy to use and very effective to move your apps, games, pictures and documents to your SD card without a hassle.

2 ES File Explorer File Manager
    Es File manage has over 300 millions global downloads, it is another leading Samsung galaxy S4 File manager.It performs the basic operating , and compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One.

3 File Manager(Explorer) Samsung S4
    File Manager Explorer have a rich and attractive UI. Compatible with FTP and popular cloud storages

4 OI File Manager
    Comment By Dray:

Does what it should, and open source So nice to see an ad free file manager, that does exactly what

5 Move app to SD card Samsung Galaxy S4
    This app manage and organize all your apps games and music on your Android.It makes it possible to transfer, sort and filter apps to your Internal Memory and SD card.

These are all the ways How To Move Apps To MicroSD on Samsung Galaxy S4

2. Loading...