I have some great news for you, jailbreaking for 8.1.1 can be done again.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Update to 8.1.1 if you didn't already.
2. Google search for iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak TaiGJBreak and download it.
3. Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch etc through USB, then deactivate Find My iPhone and the security code.
4. Start TaiGJBreak on your computer.
5. Here are two thing you need to keep in mind: first is to leave the check box ticked for installing Cydia 1.1.16, and the 2nd thing is to check or uncheck the box that offers you access to an app store with pirated apps and games.
6. Now proceed clicking the green button and you need to wait up to 1 minute for the jailbreak to be successful.